"What a Wonderful World!" (and wedding!)
I also have the honor of singing in the Tanglewood Fesitval Chorus with Sarah's father, Jim. WAAAAY back when Sarah started planning her wedding, we thought about how Jim could sing and I thought, it would be great if he could sing their first dance song. As it turned out, he sang the song, "What a Wonderful World", which has a lot of meaning to his wife as well. We kept this as a surprise from Mrs. Gordon for the entire year and I have to say, there were lots of tears of joy while Jim sang (and he did a GREAT JOB!) and the happy couple danced their first dance. Ahhh.. this is what dreams are made of!
Speaking of dreams, I had yet another dream team for this wedding including my two wonderful assistants - Kerri and Amanda. THANK YOU LADIES! I cannot say it enough but I am so lucky to have such talent with me on the day of. My other favorite wedding vendors included:
- Kristin Spencer Photography - Kristin and Jared are too wonderful for worlds and so incredibly nice and funny too!
- Stoneblossom Florals - the best best best!!!
- Ormonde Productions - Tony did it AGAIN with perfect lighting!!
- David Natola - DJ - One of my favorites and SOOO professional!
- Maureen of Cake Couture - her tiramisu cakee is so yumm!
- Rentals Unlimited - Beautiful linens and great custom pieces!
- Bettencourt Videography - Josh and Jeff were a great team!
And a big thank you to Erin and Nicole over at Belle Mer. It is sad that this is my last Belle Mer wedding of the season but I hope to have many more weddings there soon!
Congratulations Sarah and Kyle! We hope you enjoyed your Newport wedding full of "The Perfect Details!"