Trending Tuesday: Honoring Veterans' Day / Military Weddings & a Giveaway!
Today on Veterans Day we honor people who have served in the United States Armed Forces. We thank all those wonderful men and women who serve our country and help us live in a great nation. THANK YOU!
When you're in the military and trying to plan a wedding, it's not easy. Not only are you on a tight budget but more often than not you are planning in a very tight time frame and/or having to plan a wedding without your significant other around as he/she is deployed overseas.
I was a little dismayed that when I was researching free options for military brides or grooms that not many great options came up. A lot of vendors and venues I know of will give a discount to a military bride or groom. You just need to ask., We were able to find a few great companies and venues that are truly dedicated to helping our military get married!
We are also doing a giveaway for any military bride or groom that wants to enter. Read our rules at the end of the blog post to enter.
OUR GIVEAWAY: We are offering a free set of 75 custom designed Thank you cards (3.5" x 5" folded white cards with coordinating blank envelopes) to a lucky military couple.
Here are the rules:
1) Cards will be digitally printed with a customized design created by The Perfect Details. Cards will be printed and sent within 2 weeks of the final approval.
2) Couple must be engaged and planning a wedding within the next 12 months.
3) You or your fiancé must have been deployed within the last 2 years. (Areas that qualify are Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, Japan, Africa, Syria, Ukraine and other areas overseas). We will need to see a copy of your military ID for verification and a copy of deployment orders for your or your fiancé or an official letter stating name, location and date along with a signature.
4) You must follow us on three forms of social media. Links are available below this blog post.
5) Write in the comments which three forms of social media you are following us on and let us know a great tip or idea for military brides or grooms.
A winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 10pm. We will announce the winner back at this blog post.