Southern Living's Bloody Mary Punch Tis the season to have a good Bloody Mary recipe on hand and Southern Living does not disappoint.
- 46 oz. container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup of vodka, chilled
- celery sticks (optional garnish)
Combine ingredients into punch bowl or pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses.
Photo and Recipe Source: Southern Living November 2012 issue