DIY - Favor Bags
- green striped digital template
- white paper
- glue stick
- hole punch
- scalloped edge scissors
First, print the green striped digital template on white paper. Then:
1. Cut around all the edges of the except for one side so you have a white edge to add glue to.
2. Fold the paper where the stripes meet at the center.
3. Add glue to the white area of the paper and match up the stripes.
4. Fold the bottom side of the bag up a half inch and add glue.
5. Cut the top of the bag with scalloped scissors to make a decorative border.
6. With the hole punch, make two holes at the top of the bag at the center.
7. Complete the favor bag by looping a ribbon through the holes to create a bow.
Instruction and Photo Source: Style Me Pretty