Happy Labor Day to all our lovely followers! To help you celebrate the last weekend of summer we have the ultimate Labor Day cocktail. Perfect for cookouts. Raspberry Beer Cocktail
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Garnish: lemon and lime slices
1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice.
Garnish, if desired.
*Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
Note: If you would like to make ahead of time, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Photo and Recipe Source: SouthernLiving.com