Happy Labor Day - Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Happy Labor Day to all our lovely followers! To help you celebrate the last weekend of summer we have the ultimate Labor Day cocktail. Perfect for cookouts. Raspberry Beer Cocktail
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Garnish: lemon and lime slices
1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice.
Garnish, if desired.
*Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
Note: If you would like to make ahead of time, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Photo and Recipe Source: SouthernLiving.com