Thirsty Thursday - Autumn Punch
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean split lengthwise
- 64 oz. bottle of apple-cranberry juice
- 4 medium purple plums sliced and pitted
- 750 ml. of Gewurztraminer or other fruity white wine
- ice cubes
- Place cloves and vanilla bean in the center of a double thick 6 in. square of 100% cotton cheesecloth. Bring corners together and tie with clean string. Pour apple-cranberry juice into large pitcher. Add plums and spiced bag. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- Remove and discard spiced bag. Stir in Gewurztraminer and serve over ice.
Recipe and Photo Source: Better Homes and Gardens