Thirsty Thursday - Blueberry Smash
- Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (You can use any ripe berries to make this seasonal pitcher cocktail)
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 3/4 cup St-Germain (elderflower liqueur)
Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash lemon and lime slices, blueberries, and mint leaves in a large pitcher. Stir in vodka, St-Germain, and 2 cups of ice cubes.
Divide drink into glasses. Add more ice cubes and garnish each drink with a mint sprig.