Thirsty Thursday - Strawberry Peach Sangria
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups Essensia (orange Muscat, a sweet dessert wine)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peach liqueur
- 3 peaches, each cut into 12 slices
- 1 large orange, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1 large lemon, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1/4 cup strawberry syrup (optional)*
- 3 to 4 cups ice cubes
Mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry syrup in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly.
Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.
Photo and Recipe Source: YumSugar.com